Outside the box
Digital Growth Manager
We are Solo. We make great coffee much easier. We started as two baristas that met working in a café. As we progressed through the ranks of the coffee industry we became increasingly frustrated with the gap between the customers and the baristas. That’s when we decided to make it our aim to make great coffee more accessible. We started with cold brew coffee, and then moved in to creating a cold brew coffee concentrate that is used primarily in bars for espresso martinis. Over lockdown our online store grew significantly and has now become a permanent focus for our future. In a few months, we will be releasing a new product that will take us into multiple new sales channels and make us busier than ever. This is why we will need someone to come on board with an enterprising mentality, lots of initiative and a willingness to think outside the box. As well as occasionally lending a hand across all aspects of the business.
Whilst this role is very specific our business moves much quicker than most, and we have exciting plans ahead. We are not a cookie-cutter F&B business, and that requires every member of the team to be prepared to look at unorthodox growth opportunities with an open mind. We often say that we’re not only interested in the coffee, but interested in what the coffee allows us to do. And we see our brand in the same light. We’re looking for somebody that has the potential to exponentially grow our brand and sales. As well as building on our existing growth.
We are looking for someone to grow our marketing and acquisition channels, a multi-talented social media & e-commerce nut with a creative flair. Reporting to one of the co-founders/head of marketing, you will play a key role in developing and crafting our digital brand and e-commerce channels.
We have built a solid foundation through our digital channels but now want to bring the team in-house and accelerate our growth across all digital platforms. You must have lots of technical ability and a track record of digital growth. Also a willingness to learn new skills and a shared enthusiasm for fresh and creative ideas.
- E-commerce management and growth - Shopify, Amazon & other online retailers
- Assist with social plan, strategy rollout, analytics, ads and more
- CRM - Email and SMS campaigns, flows, analytics, and retention
- Working with HOM on creative ideas, brand plans, marketing campaigns and strategies online and off, product launches.
- Customer definition, engagement, retention and outreach.
- Monthly reporting
- SEO and paid search
- Amplify campaigns, find new audiences, new platforms, and new methods of engagement.
- Working with web developers to keep our online store up-to-date and relevant.
- Working with our designer or preferably the ability to design or assist on content for digital.
At least 1 year experience in digital marketing or similar role and experience using:
- FB Ads
- Google Ads
- Web development
- UX/UI design
- Adobe Creative Suite
London based. We want someone who is prepared to be part of the team and is willing to work alongside us in Shoreditch.
- Creative. Our brand is built on what coffee allows us to do, this is an integral part of our brand. Our strategy requires you to be always thinking beyond the product and new ways to grow our brand presence.
- A self-starter who is autonomous and willing to own the role.
- Ability to multitask, react quickly and deal with uncertainty. Enjoy the diversity and are comfortable with ongoing change.
- Involved or interested in the creative industries. Our brand is actively involved in collaborations, events, and partnerships with many industries beyond food and drink. From music to skateboarding. It helps if every member of staff is familiar with and interested in industries outside of food and drink.
- Coffee lover. It goes without saying, we are huge advocates of coffee and everything it represents.
- A willingness to help across all aspects of the business. As a start up, every member of the team should be willing to get involved
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com